Monday, March 23, 2015

Class 7, Minecraft: Interface Fundamentals.

In this screenshot I am entering the world on minecraft.  I am hitting the horse.  I was testing the control keys in the game. 

Here in this video, they are describing the nature of the game.  What can be done and some of the tools that exist.  

Here the video is describing how to craft certain objects.  It shows that you  must use certain combinations of different raw and finished resources to develop more tools and weapons.  Essentially there is an algorithm to create.

In this screenshot they describe how eventually you can mechanize certain objects in the game as you become more advanced.  Here there is an image of a working elevator that was created by a player.

In this screenshot the narrator is describing how to set up the control keys in your game to your specific preference.  Also how to manipulate character movement, audio during the game, and other graphics and audio tools.  

In this screenshot this is me using what I've learned from the videos. I am punching a tree trying to gather resources to build a house.  


No comments:

Post a Comment